Godaddy Web Hosting Review
GoDaddy hosting is stable and their base plan gives you up to 100 GB storage. And it integrates with over 125 services that you can install with a single click. However, they will charge you a lot for everything from migrations ($99/site) to backups ($2.99/month), SSL certificates ($63.99/year), and pretty much anything else you may need.
Godaddy General Info & Hosting Overview
AVERAGE UPTIME :
24/7 Live Chat
15GB, 25GB and 35GB caps, according to the plan
Free Site Migration
MONEY BACK POLICY:
45-day money back guarantee
Advantages of Godaddy:
1. Good Uptime of 99.97%: GoDaddy might be known for domain names, but they’ve figured out how to deliver some rock-solid uptime on their shared hosting plans, too. There was an odd month in October 2019 with 99.84% uptime. But then they followed that up with a consistent 99.99% – 100% streak to bring the 24-month average up to 99.97%.
2. Great Page Loading Speed: If you have an image-heavy site, you can compress them or use a Content Delivery Network (CDN) to take the burden off your servers and make your site faster. In other words, you can control things to speed up your site directly.
3. Over 125+ One-Click Install Applications: GoDaddy has its own website builder if you’re looking for just a simple, drag-and-drop experience. However, if you want something with a little more power under the hood, GoDaddy also has one-click installations with over 125 of the most popular applications on the Internet. That includes content management systems like WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal.
4. Basic Cheap Plan is Good Value on Paper: When we originally reviewed GoDaddy, their cheapest shared hosting plan was too expensive, and the features were too limited.
5- Unlimited traffic: This hosting does not restrict the number of people who can visit your website.
Godaddy Prices, Hosting Plans:
Pros & Cons of Using Godaddy Hosting
* Information correct at the time of publishing
Disclosure of earnings: we use affiliate links in all of the hosting services that appear on this page. This means we earn a commission if you purchase hosting services through the links and ads without any extra cost to you. This commission helps us cover the costs of the running the site. Thank you for your support! Read more